Campaigns are a curated collection of similar or related causes to encourage collaboration between multiple beneficiary organisations and companies in order to work towards a common impact goal. Campaigns are designed to achieve mass-engagement and maximum impact.
Note: Currently campaigns are a premium feature and can only be created and managed by a subscribed organisation. Campaigns are only visible to members of your organisation through a shared private link. To create a public campaign, please contact us on email@example.com to chat about your specific campaign needs, or to convert your campaign to a public campaign that is visible to anyone.
Step 1 - In order to create a campaign:
- Go to Campaigns
- Click on Add new Campaign (top right of the page)
- Select which organisation you would like to create the campaign for.
- Complete the form by filling out the required information
- Click on Create campaign
Step 2 - Creating your campaign is only the first step, since no causes have been linked to it yet and it remains an "empty" campaign until you do. You can add a cause to your campaign by creating a new cause or linking existing causes:
- Go to Causes
- Find the cause that you want to link to a campaign and click Edit details
- Scroll down to Link this cause to a campaign and select your new campaign
- Click Update cause details
Note: To request a custom campaign report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org